Brain Gym® 104 – TWO DAYS IN-PERSON
An accredited course where you learn ‘The 26’ Brain Gym movement activities.
This may be used as a pathway to becoming a Brain Gym Movement Facilitator or a Brain Gym Consultant.
Equally valid for parents/carers/educators who wish to learn simple effective movements/activities that can help with:
- Improved concentration
- An improved ability to play, relax and manage stress
- Improved sleep
- Better Organisation
- Being more settled and focused
- PACE is a 4 step sequence that helps to settle children down and prepare them for work.
- Oral reading exercises for the reluctant/slower reader
- Children who become over-stressed/focused can be directed to Brain Gym to regain their “peace” so they can deal with the problem in a more positive way
This course is delivered in Pambula NSW, address to be provided
* 22nd and 23rd September
The Companion Guide to Brain Gym® Activities for Whole Brain Learning is provided.
AS this is an accredited course it may be possible to use towards professional Development requirements for your profession
Just come and learn for the joy of learning and add this fabulous modality to your toolbox / tool kit
I’m Kristi Sproates, Developmental Educator and Brain Gym Movement Facilitator at Appy Connections.
I have a vision to create a community of diverse learners and Brain Gym is a passion and a daily practice of mine to enhance well being.
The Cost for the course is $380 + GST
SEE MORE ABOUT THE COURSE HERE