2 DAY COURSE
WHY MOVE TO LEARN?
Brain Gym® is a series of 26 movements that once learned can be done in as little as 3-5 minutes a day.
As these big and small movements are done – different areas of the brain are activated; making more connections, so there is greater access to ‘take in’ the new and also ‘recall’ what we already know.
BrainGym® is used with all ages and abilities to enhance learning and improve memory/recall and relax the mind /body.
♥ Lengthening Activities – releasing the body from fight/flight and resetting the muscles to a relaxed and ready state
♥ Energy Exercises – working with the body’s electrical system to release fear, and anxiety and send the new message of safety. (only when we feel safe – can we take in new information and learn)
♥Midline Movements – which are cross-lateral moves to activate both hemispheres
Brain Gym is fun, effective and safe to do – just about anywhere
Accredited Training OR simply learning the moves 🙂
Looking for a more embodied approach to help your clients/students become grounded and focus on a task or assignment?
Would you like your work to be more fun and have faster results?
Are you hard on yourself because you get overwhelmed when helping others as it zaps your energy?
LEARN, PRACTICE, AND THEN DO BRAIN GYM® AS PART OF YOUR DAILY ROUTINE. ONCE YOU’RE FEELING SAFE, CALM, GROUNDED AND READY TO LEARN – THEN TEACHING/COACHING IS GOING TO BE A LOT EASIER
I was first introduced to Brain Gym® 22 years ago, I started officially learning 5 years ago BUT the course I started with was very detailed and more than I needed to know at the time.
THIS Brain Gym® 104 is new to the Brain Gym® Educational Kinesiology program and is the course I wish I’d done first.
- Doing a couple of ‘The 26’ regularly can increase your focus, participation and thinking/processing skills yet best of all offers a sense of calm and grounding.
- Parents, carers and educators who learn ‘The 26’ Brain Gym movements can also use it for themselves, with children, elderly, people with diverse learning needs.
- They are easy and non-intrusive movements designed to be used in any environment, in private, a small group or a classroom
BRAIN GYM® 104 IS AN ACCREDITED COURSE
DELIVERED BY KRISTI SPROATES – BRAIN GYM MOVEMENT FACILITATOR AND DEVELOPMENTAL EDUCATOR @ APPY CONNECTIONS
Face to face: Pambula, NSW – address to be provided
Friday 22nd and Saturday 23rd
- THIS IS AN ACCREDITED COURSE WITH BREAKTHROUGHS INTERNATIONAL AND BRAINGYM AUSTRALIA.
- SO DO CONSIDER THIS AS AN OPTION FOR PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
- A COPY OF A TEACHERS EDITION: BRAIN GYM COMPANION MANUAL IS PROVIDED (WORTH $40)
- IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO DISCUSS IF THIS FITS INTO AN NDIS PLAN OR GOALS, CONTACT ME: [email protected]
A BIT ABOUT ME
I am a Developmental Educator and a Brain Gym Instructor/Consultant with 23 years experience in Disability and Community Services. My passion to learn, move and connect as a diverse community is ever expanding.
I run Brain Gym courses and workshops that empower people to become more organised and have greater clarity in their roles so you can be the best at what you do.
Student feedback from the last course: