Learning Profiles to assist learning
A FaceBook Live Event – It’s free
Tune in Appy Connections FaceBook Page.
Kristi will talk about what is a learning profile, a little about Brain Gym and why you might like to consider getting a learning profile assessment
- We all have a unique ‘makeup’ and a preferred ‘go to’ side to process new learning
- We access information using a dominant brain hemisphere (left/right)
- We have dominant senses that take in new information (through eyes/ears)
- We also have a dominant hand/foot when we express ourselves (verbal, writtten, gestures and movement)
- We are unique !!
An individual learning profile provides practical strategies for your uniqueness
eg. sit in middle or left/right of classroom, fidget spinner, space to doodle
- And Integration activities to assist neural pathways in connecting together quicker. eg. Cross-crawl, knit, draw both hands